Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Book Buddies

Description: Book Buddies is when you have a buddy that is in the same group as you and you both have the same reading goal,so you choose a book and read it. We regularly have a discussion about what we liked about the book and what we didn't like. Here is a slide of what we have been doing.

http://tinyurl.com/h9azh5v



Feedback: I think that you explained book buddies pretty well. Caitlin.
Feed forward: I think that you could have a longer description. Caitlin.


Evaluation:  I think think that my learning has been influenced by my Book Buddies and they have helped me to become a better reader. Next time I need to choose some challenging books







1 comment:

  1. Hi Harriet,
    I've seen since we've been book buddies you've improved a little bit more each time. You are a great book buddy. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete