Thursday, 30 June 2016

Science moon

Description: We are studying science this term and I am learning about the moon and how it works. We had to measure how far the moon was from the horizon with our hands. I know that the moon affected the tides. There is some thing that I want to find out about the moon like how long does it take for the moon to go round the earth? I have a slide show that I will share with you.


Here is the slide show. It contains what I all ready know and what I want to find out.


Feedback: I love that you explained how you found out what you did. Kiana
Feed forward: maybe you could be more specific when you say we. Kiana




Evaluation: I think that I did well explaining my learning about the moon because I asked really good questions about Nic's inquiry slideshow. I enjoyed finding out how the moon affects the tides.

No comments:

Post a Comment