Thursday, 18 February 2016

Treaty of Waitangi

Description: We have been learning about the Treaty of Waitangi and my group and I have made a video that i am going to share with you later. We had to choose what we wanted to make and then we had a amont of school time to do it.





Big idea: We are learning to use a range of sourses like the internet and books so as to get as much infomation as we can.



Here is my video, hope you enjoy.







Feed back and feed forward
i think you did a really good job at creating ideas and nex time you could use a louder voice.


Evaluation: I think I did well and I put more than three facts into it which makes it multi.
I think I could do relational next time.

4 comments:

  1. The images look like you had a great movie and it was a shame that you didn't quite have enough time to complete it during learning time. What do you think you would do differently next time? Planning? Knowing when to stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the Treaty 'rubric'? Where does you learning task sit on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting to see where your rubric is?

    ReplyDelete