Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Maths 2015

Description: In maths we are doing workshops and I am in Elly c group. Shavorne has been teaching 
us on Thursday as a extra teaching session. Do you like my work.






Big idea: I am working on using my multiplcation to figure out division facts
I have used multiplcation facts I know to figure this out.






Feedback/feedforward: I think you did good and you did a lot of work on your post
You could get better at putting more detail in.

Evolution: I think that I did good at my work and I can get better at using a different strategies.
I found this stragagie better.



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that this strategy has helped you! Isn't it great to have a whole lot of tools in your maths tool belt to help you out! This one will get used a lot!

    ReplyDelete