Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Tictactoe summarising 2015

Description:In reading we have been learning summarising and we go to workshops.
In summarising tictactoes there is image promts and that is what I am going to show you today.
My goal is summarising and to summarise you have to tell the story in your own words and make it a little bit shorter.



Big idea: I learned that summarising  is also telling the story with key 
words so you like cat and some other words and then you summarise them.
I hope you like my picture.👍




Feedback:I think you have done a good job and i can read it properly.
feedforward:next time i think you could work on a bit more detail.
by kayla

Evaluation: next time i think that i could get better at writing more in.

1 comment:

  1. You have shown you have a good understanding of summarising. When you are talking about your learning make sure you remember all the things we have been learning. Remember in summarising to think about the key words and main points (who, what, where, when, why, how) to help write a summary.
    I like the way you have presented the task with an image of your own in response. Next time you can think about adding a bit more detail in your response.

    ReplyDelete