Monday, 24 August 2015

Production 2015

Discription: This term we are doing wearable arts for our production. I am in troys elements group. 
I chose that because elements are more interesting and I don't know about them. We are doing 
ora-life.














I have made a smok and a staff because I am wind and I have made a mask.
I made the smok out of cardboard and then I painted it. I made the staff by rapping tinfoil 
around it, taped masking tape to it, covered it again and then painted it.
I made the mask by cutting it out of cardboard and then painting it white.

Next I need to make a headdress so then my costume is complete.







The materials that I used to create my garment were: A cardboard smok, a straw, some wire
a lot of tinfoil, some cardboard and some paint.

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: Painting the staff because I couldn't make
up my mind

3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: That I could handle the time and not panic 

4) Something I am really proud of about production was: My smok because it took a lot of time to finish 
it and I like it

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by: Using my axe
to make wind in stead of killing people

1 comment:

  1. Harriet, I am glad that you are so proud of how your garment turned out. I really like your masquerade style mask, I think it completes it. It was good to hear that you 'handled' the time constraints well, do you think you used all the time we gave you in the best possible way?

    ReplyDelete