Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Science portfolio post

Discription:We have been learning about food web in Troys science group 
We have done a marine food web,a native bush food web and our on lunch box web.
We know that everything relise on the sun.
Big Idea:We did our lunch box chain because we want to show were our food comes from.
This is what they look like.

I think that we should include fossils because it shows what happens to a animal when it dies or 
gets eaten.The animal turns into rock (or breaks down.)




Feedback/feed forward: I think you did well on explaining what came from what but I think you could have put a bit more colour. Serena 

Evaluation:Thanks Serena I think I am good at explaining.

1 comment:

  1. Harriet, Thank you so much for the effort you have put during our science sessions, I can tell you were really into the science behind it. The connections you have made are great to show where all our food comes from.

    ReplyDelete