Description: On Monday, we watched a really funny movie about 2 people who get stuck on an escalator and don't have the ability to act. Have you seen it?
Feedback: i think that the video is good because it show the ability not to act.
Feed forward: I think that the video is good but next time it could have more laugh in it.
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
- Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
- Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
- Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious.
- Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
- Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.
i got better at keeping the camera still. next time i will stay out of the sun.