Sunday, 21 September 2014

Writing


WALT:
 write to inform

Success Criteria
  • Create a clear image in the readers mind
  • Have a clear message (big idea)
  • Powerful words (precise, clear)
  • Reread writing and check for impact


I choose this piece to publish because... It made sence and I finished it

I need to practise... Doing paragraphs so you can read my writing 
 
I am pleased about...my writing because I got the  hiwi the kiwi message in my 
writing 


WALT: edit and publish our writing

Success Criteria
  • Use a font and colour that can be easily read
  • Must make sense
  • Correct spelling
  • Correct punctuation
  • Change at least 3 words to add impact for the reader

How to be safe on the boat and in the water 


[Marine Reserves. You can’t fish in Marine Reserves because the fish are protected there.] One day i was walking along a warf with my fishing line when i saw movement 
in the water. I cast my line. Whizz, splash! I waited for a while and….. weeee a snapper
shot out of the sparkling blue bath like lightning and gave me a fright!  I almost fell in witch is lucky I didn’t, so always wear a life Jacket !! I REPEAT,always where a life Jacket!! I ran over  to my dad breathless and told him about it. Then I said ’look at my
snapper’. It was in saltwater ice.Always put saltwater fish in saltwater ice and freshwater fish in freshwater ice. I saw Gaby and I said ‘ hi Gaby and Gaby said ‘ hi’ back. That is the end of my adventure. [  I got a big fish and i put it back because it might have babys.]  





No comments:

Post a Comment